Roland Boutique

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:33:58 CEST 2015

Ok good to know.

Also the ju is like you describe a parameter playing synth. Though I would like the sliders to break in a little, sometimes they can be a little stiff when you are playing with both hands and using one finger to nudge as well. Also might want end caps, the ends are a little pointy.

Using the filter self osc kbd tracking with delay and fast lfo just hitting that audio range makes this a great alien space machine.

Sent from my iPhone