Reading Ravel

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Fri Oct 16 00:42:24 CEST 2015

Tanks for the recommendation. Time to read is scarce, but I'll put it on my list. I remember reading a book by Peter Haertling on Franz Schubert which was a great read, too.

Currently I am reading "Composing Electronic Music. A new aesthetic" by Curtis Roads. It's a very good update for books on the subject that I have read that date from the sixties or eighties...

Sent from my phone