El Capitan

diode diodeladder at free.fr
Wed Oct 14 19:15:34 CEST 2015

Le 14 oct. 2015 à 18:26, Jay Vaughan (ibisum) a écrit :

> Yes .. “Save As” is buried, and access to ones local filesystem has been sent off into obscure territory in some apps, where its all about the Cloud, the cloud and nothing but the cloud ..

We should call it the fog… and a damn thick one!

Now, just found out that my fedora PC has the system HD dead… first intelligent blabla it tells me since I tried to restart it a little after new year in january and 2 weeks with the PC off…

So it's not GRUB, it's those b… f… of HD 2,5" that can't keep alive a decent time. Now got to buy new drives (mhmmm ssd mhmmm) and redo the config… And retrieve my torrents files as they were on it… sigh.

The HD did a very nice dying sound on start up… :D

diode
diodeladder at free.fr