El Capitan

Dennis Jameson komatos at icloud.com
Tue Oct 13 04:28:43 CEST 2015

Thanks for your detailed impressions. Your mention of screen flicker reminds me that after every OS X upgrade I have to put in a display profile hack to get my Late 2012 Mac Mini's HDMI port to display properly. Otherwise it's severely whitewashed on my 24" Insignia TV/monitor.

--komatos/wasted
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords