Slaves - Hey [Nitzer Ebb]

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Nov 15 12:42:10 CET 2015

Op 15-11-2015 om 12:30 schreef Gert van Santen:

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6oFBFcX8eM
>>

> Awesome! So much energy!
>
> One of my favourite Jools Holland moments is this one:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDWOegU5rps
>
> (If you like it, there's 2 other songs from that same show)
>
> Cheers!

BTW, here's the same song somewhere end of the 70's. Fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hURfS6b3wVo

And since we're talking about 80's music. This is another band I
loved back then (still love them). Wire. Best album = 154.
They're playing a lot of that album here.

It's a Rockpalast gig. I used to love Rockpalast. Stayed up so
many Saturday nights in the student dorm, drinking beer until 5 AM.
Rockpalast had all the bands that became big later (U2, Police,
e.g.), but were actually a lot more fun when they were unknown....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhtYeJXNNbU
(check 7:30 for "Two people in a room", a song that is a bit like
"Slaves".

If you want to see Wire now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytXTtXSgpPc
Very cool too!