Live 9.5 - 64bit?

Marc Sims avarlinqui at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 11:14:07 CET 2015

Yeah, with live its not the memory I've noticed to be the problem but the CPU load which even with a pretty decent spec i7 can stack up quite quickly.

On another note the few changes in 9.5 that I've noticed have been pretty cool, a couple of extra buttons (legato and dupl loop) in the midi note editor pane so far have been very handy and help speed things up.

Would like to get my hands on link now and see where I can use it best to give me multiple control surfaces, something I've been missing since going from a midi controller and keyboards / sound boxes to the current all in one PC approach.