Your advice please.

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Thu May 28 22:46:26 CEST 2015

Maybe it could use a vocal sample, returning in each part, once or twice
depending on the length of the sample.
I can't find the track now, but I know Buscemi (this buscemi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCg9RAHVOrg) does this from time to time
to 'break' a tune a bit.

Like the song BTW

Tom
(I find that I have time again for music, not only fooling around with
my modular, but also listening to music, and I'm loving it...)
(Just returned from an EN gig in Brussels, second day in a row, I think
I've had plenty for the next couple of months...)