Holy Molies: Korg M1 on iPad

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sun May 24 19:30:56 CEST 2015

You know what I wish korg would do? Make a balls to the wall digital groove box. Like an M1/FM/wavetable monster with editing ala elektron style: proper editing but in a parameter range that's fun and accessible. Blofeld in a box, FM and user sample drums, 6 track sequencer. 90's groove boxes but with today's tech, would be incredible. Why did they not take electribe in this direction? I feel like this tech is hiding in those giant keyboard workstations, make a box f*ckers.

Analog is so over...

Sent from my monomachine