Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Wed May 20 12:42:13 CEST 2015

I got a virus recently for a project I'm working on.  It's the dark star edition, which is absolutely fantastic sounding and looking (seems I only get along with keyboard-attached virii).

Anyway, I found an old sysex file dating back to when I had a virus c that had all my old patches on it.  Is like to figure out how to load it into the vsti software so I can just pull certain patches out.  I'd rather not load the entire bank and erase the A/B Banks since I've already got projects dependent on sounds there (I only use the vsti for editing, so my patches aren't integrated with my songs).

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone