All these new synths ..

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon May 4 16:45:51 CEST 2015

Hey Gert + MB

Thanks for asking about the gig.  Yeah, it was a blast.  Leah was sick but she just ploughed on through anyway (bless her..).

The guy on before us did video it but he has not sent me the clips yet (obviously it involves a bit of time to cut up the video).  I just chased him so maybe ill have something to show :)

No more gigs lined up but hopefully the band we supported (Speak and Spell - Depeche Mode tribute band) will invite us again sometime soon..

Thanks again,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk