All these new synths ..

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Mon May 4 09:11:27 CEST 2015

Have you seen the Ableton book on making music? It's not a motivational book, but there are so many little things to try that it might help you to find some motivation again, in case you are missing it.

If not, then don't flog yourself. Either it will come back or you will discover that something else worthwhile will have taken music's place, which is absolutely fine, too. But we won't change the name to "quad copter bar", though...;-)

Sent from my phone