New suitcase

random variate randomvariate at hotmail.co.uk
Sun May 3 23:10:06 CEST 2015

Very nice new toy you have there 😊 I have an original mk3 with Kenton MIDI.

I also got a new toy this weekend... See pic.

My first half decent dedicated verb and delay box. (I don't count the Eventide DSX upgraded to H3500 DFB, as it's a multi FX unit)

Let us know how you get on with the Ody... They are fun machines!

Cheers

Tim