TC Fireworx

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Sat Mar 28 06:43:35 CET 2015

I've had one since they were new and it is still in my setup. I have a
kurzweil ksp8, axe-fx II, and eventide dsp4000 as well. The fireworx still
gets a ton of use. The fact I can hang it off my daw interface on aes and
the crazy modulation and cc control it offers keeps it there. Despite the
crazy stuff it was advertised for, it is a very capable straight processor
and I got some great verbs out of it over the years. Enough so that I sold
my TC M3000 and kept the fireworxs. For the price I've seen them at lately,
I don't see how you could go wrong.

James R Coplin