Sleaford Mods?

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:26:18 CEST 2015

> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4NqqE-XHixQ

Okay, doesn’t do anything for me.  Musically un-interesting, essentially hate and class anger spit as slick as possible over laptop music.  Laptop is not Punk.

> Then their Prodigy track is not their best but still worth a watch..
> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qbxUQsJHIuU

Didn’t we hear this track a million times already?

Well, I guess I’m getting old.  Thanks for the suggestion, though .. was ready to become a new listener, but it just doesn’t work for me.  I guess I should just admit that I only like one or two The Streets songs too ..

Discontent, indeed.  Smash your laptop, “punk” guy!

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com