Chiptunes on iPad

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 22:21:49 CEST 2015

I love SIDs but I don’t really care for chiptunes, especially when it sounds like an old game.

I know you guys all know this but, I convinced the analogue community don’t know the power of a SID synth when using it as a regular (but immensely powerful) subtractive synth..  I think it is dismissed as people only associate it with ChipTunes and not a very credible analogue synthesizer..

Hey ho.

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk