drum machine

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 22:11:52 CEST 2015

Hey Jay

This is good to know for future reference..

The main issue at the moment is:

1)	They don’t sell the complete kits anymore (I think they do have a Mouser list for the other components
2)	Im not sure where to get the metal case from (see below).

http://www.e-licktronic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=504#p2947

I think another batch to will be made soon so I could be sorted.  But, will keep you in mind..

Thanks again,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk