Windows 8 = ha ha

moron moron at industrial.org
Tue Jun 16 19:28:26 CEST 2015

I picked up a nice used laptop this past weekend so I could get a DAW up
and running again.  It happened to have Windows 8.1 installed on it.
This is my first experience with 8 which is apparently the spiritual
successor to Windows ME.

Holy crap, how did a clusterfuck of this scale happen within a company
who makes their blood money primarily off of corporate installs?  It's
good for me I guess since Windows 8 is *very* likely is why I got a good
deal on the laptop (the family that owned it switched over entirely to
Apple products) but it's still hard to wrap my head around it.

Cheers

--
http://industrial.org
http://deterrent.net