drum machine

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Mon Jun 15 10:05:34 CEST 2015

The Yocto is still available but only as a partial kit, I'm not sure if the linked to user "elschtroumpf" actually makes more runs of the metal enclosures, too. I got one of those, and that really make the yocto into a fantastic instrument. The acrylic enclosure (laser cut) I had before was a bit unstable. I was half expecting the yocto to fold over during transport...

Tom, I will record some cymbals on Wednesday!

All the best!
Kai

Sent from my phone