house music all night long

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:33:11 CEST 2015

> I've been kind of house-obsessed and trying to make myself learn Massive as a powerful synth, not just a tweakable preset-machine, and this is what came out.
> https://soundcloud.com/netsrek/magnum-314-theme

Really nice track.  You get three thumbs up from us as we are all grooving.. to this special treat of “one last track before bed”, as we have been blaring tunes all day, closing out a solid summer day of youthful joy with your very chill tune .. 4 year old bopping along to soulful groove while the 8 year old boogies off to do something, on the beat .. pajamas on, off to bed, goodnight and thanks Mr. Kersten ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com