Off to Japan

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Fri Jun 12 08:31:59 CEST 2015

We'll all miss you.  Have a blast..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: "deeplfo" <deeplfo at gmail.com>
Sent: ‎11/‎06/‎2015 19:56
To: "Music-bar" <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Subject: Off to Japan

Hi All,

So, am making my regular trip back to Japan again this Saturday for a short stay.

This time I'm taking the whole family, who haven't been out East before, so should be fun.

Will be hooking up with some friends there, and am taking my MBP with Live 9 and Komplete 10 on it so that my friend Jeff and I can jam.  I have shared a few of our projects with you guys before, so will do the same if we produce anything worth while.

Also taking my trusty Zoom H1 recorder for some good old field recordings.

Don't think we have anyone on the bar that in Japan, but give a shout if you are.

Cheers,

Mohsen