Mapping

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Tue Jun 9 01:24:46 CEST 2015

On 08.06.2015, at 21:46, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:

> What's fun is how you guys use the look of the building, and then muck it up. Also, very nicely saturated colours, especially given the time of day.

The video artists did a great job. The night before they were very upset when they first tested everything. Then they worked hard again, rendering all day with more contrast...

the only thing that could have been improved would be less stray light from the beer stands and a very large white balloon-like decoration over the stage (not in the frame).

I suppose making mappings of this size, you are always prototyping, and trying your best with the available time....

Thanks for the nice words, Peter!