Mapping

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Mon Jun 8 21:20:20 CEST 2015

Sent from my phone

On 08.06.2015, at 19:46, ibi sum <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice one Kai!   Cool perspective on the crowd, good frame on the video ..

Thanks! I'll tell the camera man (my dad:-)

> I’m trying to see where in Bochum it was, but its not familiar .. in the city center somewhere?

It's the city hall building from across the street where the huge post office used to be. You sort of look that way when you are going north on Victoriastrasse (the one coming from the direction of Schauspielhaus, don't know what it is actually called right there)

It's the square with the huge bell.

Kai