Korg Electribe

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:59:53 CEST 2015

And this one
http://youtu.be/QrSkIaKdAXc

Gert a good excuse for getting one is they are battery powered, so you can make full tracks anywhere AND then come back and auto export down to an ableton live project. It renders everything and makes a project. I'm excited to see how this works.

I still love sonic state demos the best, it's like if kids had a TV program where they watched other kids play with toys.

Sent from my iPhone