Thoughts on NI Komplete 10 combined with the Komplete Kontrol S Keyboard?

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:30:53 CEST 2015

It definitely is on the pricey side of things.  They should also have a
better deal for folks like who had a bunch of NI stuff already.

Anyway, my biggest peeve right now is that I can't seem to make the KK app,
as in  stand-alone mode, to be any bigger size than it's default tiny
one...argh...I've got nice large monitors and fab computer, but silly app
is stuck in small mode....

mohsen