Thoughts on NI Komplete 10 combined with the Komplete Kontrol S Keyboard?

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Fri Jun 5 04:40:00 CEST 2015

I'm really still feeling the sting from kore. I like Maschine well enough
but I think it was a huge mistake for them to think they could use it as a
replacement for kore. I see this as a move in the right direction but until
I feel they have a solid investment I won't be opening my wallet.

I'm in the same boat with Komplete. I've been with it since v1 but I'm
currently sitting tight on v7. The product has just become such a bloated
poorly curated mess that I'm staying away from it until someone at NI has a
come to Jesus moment with the product line. All of this is heightened by
the fact that I'm more in love with omnisphere every time I sit down with
it. That's saying something since I've been using for several years now and
I don't even have the latest update!

James R Coplin