Korg Electribe

Declan Gorman declan at degomusic.net
Thu Jun 4 13:14:19 CEST 2015

Hey guys,
   I recently got the new Korg Electribe Music Production Station and
I am loving it.  It is so easy to use with some great sounds and easy
editing options.  There are hundreds of oscillators to choose from and
each can be edited using a filter, modulation and amp/eg.  Everything
is familiar which makes it great and fun to work with.

   I have been looking for a good groovebox for some time and having
seen the a review on youtube I just went for it.  Here is the review
if you are interested and undecided,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF9DK2eQOdw.

Regards,

Declan.