Thoughts on NI Komplete 10 combined with the Komplete KontrolS Keyboard?

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 08:29:06 CEST 2015

Yes, I've experienced this with NI and the Arturia browser thingy and, I guess it makes complete sense..  If Massive takes 2 seconds to load independently, its still going to take 2 seconds to load via a preset browser like KK, Maschine or the old Kore system etc..

Ta

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk