Thoughts on NI Komplete 10 combined with the Komplete Kontrol S Keyboard?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed Jun 3 20:39:49 CEST 2015

Joost Schuttelaar schreef op 3-6-2015 om 19:14:
> So Gert, how did this go? :)
>
> I saw this nice deal just now…
>
> http://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/summer-of-sound-2015/kks-and-maschine-offers/
>
> Kind of in the same predicament as you, never time, something nice and integrated, plug ’n play, that sounds pretty attractive right now...

Hey, Joost,

Looks like an awesome deal.

Well, to be honest, I didn't even have enough time to do my daily
hour of music, so that sucked. What doesn't suck (IMHO) is the
combination of the keyboard and Komplete. Very nice. Loads of
sounds, and loads of new stuff to discover.

There's only one thing I don't like too much (although it's an
understandable problem): it's easy to change patches from the
keyboard. But... if you're searching for, say, bass sounds, and
you're jumping from one plug-in to the other (which happens all
the time), it can take "seconds" to get to the next sound.
Somehow I found that a bit annoying ;-)

For the rest, awesome package if you need lots of sounds and you
want to do stuff quickly.

Cheers,

--
Gert