PSA: Ableton recording changes when monitoring is on.

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:19:30 CEST 2015

I believe I got it working ok by monitoring direct with my motu mixer and then adjusting the compensation manually till things lined up. It does seem it is not exact and there may be some drift when zooming in on the waveforms but I'm accounting this to midi timing from external gear and me never paying this much attention to it. Plus you can't hear it.

Sent from my iPhone