OS X 10.11 El Capitan public beta

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Sun Jul 26 13:14:32 CEST 2015

That's really good to hear! I am holding on to my 2011 mbp 17", for FireWire, 3x USB and SuperDrive, plus the bay where I can put an sd card that is flush with the case...

I really like the thin and smaller (15" is a lot lighter!) new MacBooks, but it seems they are way too pricey right now.

Besides I feel like saving a few resources this way by delaying my new purchase...!;)

How is the software side of el capistan? Any major problems with compatibility with music software? How does final cut X behave, if you are using that?

All the best and thanks for the update..!

Sent from my phone