drum machine

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Jul 20 22:32:15 CEST 2015

OK, SO I got a clone of the 808 cymbal running, Gonna play a little with
the schematic now to find some mod's...
Next, I got an Airbase for cheap, nice, but I'm not too sure I'm going
to keep it.
Played with the Korg DDD-1 of PJ, loving it really, cool machine, nice
sounds, something else than the typical Roland sound.
And got a roland r8-m for next to nothing, which I will also keep as
it's nice as a rompler.

So, no longer looking for drum machines ;-)

Cheers,
ToAd

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO schreef op 19/06/2015 om 11:00:

> They all sound fab..
>
> Did I miss the claps?
>
> Im defo on the lookout for one of these..  Used to have a 808 for many
> years but could not justify the space/cost.  I think my ears have
> changed a bit and whilst I would never pay even half the going rate
> for an 808, the Yocto makes a lot more sense for me..
>
> Ta dude..
>
> Paul
>
> London
>
> www.punkdisco.co.uk

--------
www.thebigear.be
If you shoot me in your dream you better wake up and apologize