Another video (of me), more pro this time

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Wed Jul 15 15:54:05 CEST 2015

Hi bar,

I am finally allowed to share it: a video that was made two weeks ago by students of the local design university. They had to filme a live edited video and asked me if they could film me perform live (in their video studio).

http://vimeo.com/133113803

it's about 15 minutes long, features much of my regular live setup and consists of a structured improvisation, pretty much what I do when I play out live.

Gear:
- Buchla 200e
- Yocto
- Bastl Micro Granny