Virtual Linn

random variate randomvariate at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jul 13 13:12:12 CEST 2015

Good bit of kit
Who needs a mental priced hardwareLM1!?

From: forums at punkdisco.co.uk
To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org
Subject: Virtual Linn
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 11:33:59 +0100

Hi Jay and all Just ordered this little fella for 40 euros: http://www.alyjameslab.com/alyjameslabvlinn.html This was the review that made me push BUY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-YlCb0V7A4 Its not sample based rather, uses EPROM data images and emulates DAC playback speeds for pitching plus other emulation goodies.. It can also load EPROM images from other 8bit machines (LM-2, LINN 9000, DMX, DX, DRUMTRACKS etc). Will let you know what I think once I have it and played a bit.. Ta PaulLondonwww.punkdisco.co.uk