Yamaha reface

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Thu Jul 9 19:13:43 CEST 2015

On 09/07/15 18:01, Gert van Santen wrote:
> Awesome idea. Although I think it might be different for everyone.

Yes, definitely :)

> Nevertheless I'd love to give my ideas. When the time comes :-)

I think Supercollider is just an awesome sounding framework, and
there's absolutely no reason to use anything other than that.

Porting SC to ARM is the next challenge. Then you could do a whole
range of synths with different hardware formats for different
configurations of the underlying sc engine.

Probably should open source that framework and the hardware design,
and the business would run off facilitating instant manufacture
of one-off synths, a bit like https://easyeda.com does with PCBs

Have at it :)

t.