Yamaha reface

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Wed Jul 8 22:06:43 CEST 2015

BTW, I have to point this out or else I will go mad the name.  It is, without a question, the most awful name for a product line/range, in any industry, ever.  Basically, a reface is, to me, a paint-over of some old architecture. Its something you do to an old cake, leftover pie, a recently exited apartment, and your momma in the morning when its time to get back to party mode.  Reface.  *SHUDDER*  I mean, really .. c’mon .. its just not sensible.  Manufacturers: if you have the word ‘face’ in your product name, you are not done with the product development project, specifically the ‘does it make sense at all to call our product out as basically dead fish with some spicy batter’ Department.

It is just bad aji on Yamaha’s part, imho.  I protest over these new Yamaha thingies, most of all, because of the atrocious name.
 <<

Yes.  Exactly.  What he said.
Tony