GAS .. LUST ..

Marc Sims avarlinqui at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:47:45 CEST 2015

Looks like a cool bit of kit, but its too random for me, I like to be able to see what's going on with everything straight off and there appears to be too much its capable of that cant be shown like you get from a pc screen.

Looks like a fantastic jam box though, specially if you could use all those extra triggers and outs.

Not sure it would ever replace my trusty 700 (which I really should rescue from the loft and have a play one day).