Hot damn NAMM

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Mon Jan 26 00:43:46 CET 2015

If I wasn't DIY'ing my own 208 and 216 currently, I'd so fall in love with that snoopy...;)

And there are a number of other Buchla innovations, along the same lines. Essentially they have split up some of the big modules into half and make smaller, more affordable systems.

Hopefully they know how to ramp up their manufacturing, because that has always been a big issue...

If you are into the Buchla sound, but are looing for Euro alternative, a new kid has appeared on the block too. Sputnik Modular is Roman Filipov, the guy behind all those "r" Buchla clones. He essentially did a line of clones of all of Buchla's 200 line (not e).

If this Buchla lingo sounds like gibberish to you, please feel free to ask -- it did to me too, at first..;-)

Kai