a better SH-101?

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:34:05 CET 2015

Nothing is “better” than the SH-101. I don’t think there is a single thing that sounds exactly like it.

That said Minibrute, Bass station, Intelijel Atlantis, Minitaur, or hell System-1 are all options.

Actually if you paired the Minibrute with the Minitaur, that would be the best. The minibrute has the 101 feel and vintageness in sound (crusty) and the Minitaur would give you that solid low end which the minibrute can’t quite hit I don’t think.