Hot damn NAMM

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Thu Jan 22 20:43:08 CET 2015

An absolutely amazing story!

Subject: Re: Hot damn NAMM
From: ibisum at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:14:50 +0100
To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org

> http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2015/01/22/sequential-circuits-is-back/#more-61378

Holy smokes, this is probably one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen:

“I feel that it’s important to get rid of unnecessary conflict among electronic musical instrument companies,” said Kakehashi.

Hot damn, indeed!

Could the pred
iction I made in 2003 be coming true - that we’ll see a convergence of the synth OS platforms, one of these days?  Though I may not be playing as pivotal a role as I’d hoped during my 2002-2006 tenure, it sure seems like we’re headed in that direction. SynthOS along the style of Android, in 3 .. 2 .. 1 .. years.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com