Selling Gear: Do these prices seem right?

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 22:30:16 CET 2015

> Paul and Co are really on the news radar these days, I wouldn't be surprised if the next article was “Paul Maddox goes out for a coffee!!” then “Maddox rumored to be dating Kylie Minogue”

Heh heh .. I couldn’t think of a more deserving bloke.  Much as I can’t stand his politics, I sure love his and Taysom’s enthusiasm for becoming a pair of British Synth Gods .. I’m mostly surprised by how much competition they’re getting, though.  Not sure I’d be keen on entering the market with the 002 when there are things like the Korg Arp thingy on the horizon … but of course, the 002’s open architecture is a serious bonus ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com