Hot damn NAMM

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Tue Jan 20 22:33:44 CET 2015

Andrew Tarpinian schreef op 20-1-2015 om 19:31:

> My favorite thing this year has to be the return of ARP, but this is a pretty cool surprise:
>
> http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2015/01/20/waldorf-intros-nw1-wavetable-module-for-eurorack-synthesizers/#more-61239

"Or use the integrated speech synthesizer to translate typed text into
wavetables."

Tony's going to love that. :)

I guess I never really "got" wavetable synthesis. I demoed an Ensoniq
Fizmo once, and didn't really like any of the sounds, apart from the
fact that I truly despised the name. Seriously, that was probably the
most important reason why I didn't explore it further.

- Peter