Concert in Vienna

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Tue Jan 13 13:02:22 CET 2015

hi guys (and David Cameron),

on the 30th of April I will perform in Vienna (at Porgy & Bess) with the band The Dorf. it's a 25 piece jazz collective and we will be on tour for a few days in the south of Germany and Austria. We will also play the jazz festival Ulrichsberg on the 2nd of May

Because of the size of the band I am looking for some help for beds. I will stay at a friend's house and some of the other musicians will too, for the rest we'll book hostels. So if you have or know of a place where one of us (or more) could rest their heads, that would be a great help.

As a reward I can offer guest list tickets to everyone on the music bar..;-) (David Cameron is not welcome)

Seriously: if you are in Vienna on the 30th of April, I'd love for you to come and see us.

Here is a current video of us playing with FM Einheit (Einstürzende Neubauten, Pigface, etc) and Caspar Brötzmann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJVohz5k5_U

(I am all the way in the back, all the way to the  to the right, next to the guy with the glasses, playing my Buchla 200e -- but you can hardly tell what I play there..;))

(unfortunately we won't play with Caspar and FM Einheit in Vienna, though)

all the best, please give feedback! ;)
Kai