Prisencolinensinainciusol

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Jan 12 21:17:08 CET 2015

Andrew Robinson schreef op 12-1-2015 om 03:05:

> Remember how acid house was invented in India, but nobody noticed?
> http://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/may/10/charanjit-singh-acid-house-ten-ragas

Of course it was invented in India:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5QgeCL1fs

Joking aside, that's a pretty interesting record, and I think I'm going
to look for it. But I agree with the guy that the purported similarity
with acid is rather superficial. Just because you use a 303 doesn't mean
it's acid.

> Well, it turns out rap was invented in Italy in 1972:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BSnTRXTLrE

That's just... strange. But Italian television hasn't much changed in
the past 40 years, that's for sure.

- Peter