500 Series

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:30:55 CET 2015

Yea very pricy, I guess at this level of quality and niche market you can't get away from $$$. Then if you want stereo... But the marketing keeps reminding me that these are cheap in comparison to the original versions...

This one is quite cool. Hardware emulation of hardware, it's got a tape head!
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/542

Sent from my iPhone