Once you go Mac..

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:49:13 CET 2015

> What should I do for storage? What's a fusion drive compared to a flash(I imagine that's Apple speak for SSD?).

Flash is frickin’ Flash-RAM, which makes it real fast.  Fusion drive is a combination RAM/spinning-disk drive, which is also fast.

Just get the smallest Flash drive you can stand, and then invest in a decent external array that runs over Lightning.

> Also, how reliable are FireWire to Lightening adapters?  I'd rather not also have to upgrade my audio interface.

Never had any problems with the adapters I use, they just plug in and work.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com