Let's Do RPM 2015

Marc Sims avarlinqui at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 10:56:04 CET 2015

 Hello peeps

Long time no hear, I've been advised / suggested / told that I should have an attempt at this with my new setup by Andy R.  Is the only constraint still just to have a vocal / noise from the writer in the track? and is the deadline for submissions still the 25th?

I have a track in mind which is something I've been working on for a while and can fit a user vocal created part with ease (although its a bit of a cheat) I just need to arrange it a lil better.

Marc