EX5 ROM upgrade

random variate randomvariate at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 12:35:30 CET 2015

Hi Romain

Peter confirmed that the IC numbers I labelled on the chips (which correspond to EX5r chip positions) are correct also for the EX5 keyboard.

Just look for the "IC" code on the PCB next to the socketed ROMs.

There is also a further indicator for Low and High chips.

Keep us informed on progress please.

Cheers

Tim