Last new-music-playlist for 2015

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 11:46:07 CET 2015

> As you’re a CV-fan, “High-Functioning Flesh” might be something for you, lots of CV a’la 1985 influences (with some Skinny Puppy added to the mix)  :)
> In case someone missed the previous ones, here’s the links:
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnov9PR6vQILyQEKy_OyNexl6wiP8W8Op
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnov9PR6vQIJ0fMZQyqnNvkYi8Dwx5xrK

Awesome!  Thank you!  These are awesome, I’ll queue them up for the whole day.

I’ve been on a new-music kick a bit lately - I have to say that I’ve been very impressed with Spotify’s Discovery service - it has exposed me to a lot of great new stuff that is really bringing the joy of listening to music back into my life.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com