Walkman (CV -> tape speed) Instrument

moron moron at industrial.org
Sun Aug 23 20:26:59 CEST 2015

On Sun, 2015-08-23 at 11:35 +0100, foRUMS 4 punkdISCO wrote:
> "The Crudman is based around a Walkman which has been elaborately hacked so
> that a tape of a looped or droning sound (or any other sound) can be
> precisely sped up or slowed down via Midi or 1v/octave CV to accurately hit
> notes over a range of 3 octaves."

Wow, that's super rad.  It would be really cool though if they would
integrate a record head into the system.

On a sort of similar note . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hJBko3-oV4

I wonder how many of these are still floating around?

Cheers

-
http://industrial.org
http://deterrent.net
http://nearlydead.bandcamp.com
Whomever dies with the most URLs wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!