Cancer and how to kill one

diode diodeladder at free.fr
Sun Aug 16 16:03:04 CEST 2015

Le 15 août 2015 à 09:36, Peter Korsten a écrit :

> Out of (probably very inappropriate) curiosity, did/do you have acid reflux as well? Since I don't smoke, don't do drugs, hardly ever drink, eat healthily but perhaps a bit too much. Not to mention the total lack of exercise, as befits someone living in Malta.
>
> Wishing you all the best. You're one of the quieter members of this list, and I only know you by e-mail address, but it's hitting a little bit too close to home.

btw, there's signs to watch out for this kind of cancer. Even if it did not help for me, I had none of these. The only sign I had was the opposite of one in the list.

One of the mains is difficulties to make the food go down and it's blocked in the oesophagus. I had the opposite, trouble to evacuate gas from the stomach and it worked only after a bit of water.

You should read a little on this cancer, even if you'll read mostly about the smoker version (higher 2 thirds of the oesophagus), but the signs are the same. And have a fibroscopy regularly!

The sooner you cope this this shit, the better, it's a nasty aggressive one. The smoker version is even worse.

diode
diodeladder at free.fr